M. Shahid Nafees
Founder & Chief Learning Officer
Served as Head of Training at two leading banks of Pakistan for over 15 years.
Served in the United Nations and the World Bank for 6 years
Served as Amicus Curie at different Banking courts
Conducted over 1000 training sessions out of which over 100 courses were offered at 22
Regular speaker at NIBAF, Institute of Bankers and other institutions, universities, business
Member of ASTD (American Society for Training & Development)
MBA (Major in Marketing)
M.A. Administrative Science, M.A. Economics and DAIBP
Professional exposure of four decades with HBL which includes serving as;
o Manager of different branches
o Executive Incharge of various segments at administrative offices
o Faculty Member at Learning & Development Centre
o Regional Manager Compliance
Visiting faculty Member at:
- Hailey College of Banking & Finance.
- Pakistan Audit & Accounts Academy.
- Institute of Bankers Pakistan
- Wise Step, Lahore
- Benazir Income Support fund.
Also worked as Director Marketing at Management House, Lahore.
Noor ul Azim
• Associate of the ICMAP since 1987 and DAIBP since 1982
• 40 years of experience in Pakistan and abroad with HBL, from where retired as Regional
• Visiting faculty member for Training in Credit and Investments and related subjects at ICMAP
Director Learning and Development
• Masters in Economics
• Associate of the IBP since 1978
• Over 40 years experience in core banking services including IT with HBL in Pakistan and
• Master Trainer of the Bank for IT related services and process flow of the on line operations
• Visiting faculty Member at Institute of Bankers Pakistan